Desiring God has made many of John Piper’s books available for free in PDF format for many years. In the past couple of years, in addition to his major writings, DG has also published a number of smaller works (mostly biographies) by Piper that are only available as ebooks. These also are free.
Recently, they compiled a list of these 14 free ebooks — most of them are available in three formats: PDF, MOBI (Kindle), and epub. You can download them all at Desiring God.
Among the current titles are:
- Adoniram Judson: How Few There Are Who Die So Hard!
- Alive to Wonder: Celebrating the Influence of C. S. Lewis
- Andrew Fuller: I Will Go Down If You Will Hold the Rope!
- David Brainerd May I Never Loiter On My Heavenly Journey!
- Disability and the Sovereign Goodness of God
- Doctrine Matters: Ten Theological Trademarks from a Lifetime of Preaching
- Good News of Great Joy: Daily Readings for Advent
- John G. Paton: You Will Be Eaten By Cannibals!
- Love to the Uttermost: Devotional Readings for Holy Week
- Martin Luther: Lessons from His Life and Labor
- Preparing for Marriage: Help for Christian Couples
- Sanctification in the Everyday: Three Sermons by John Piper
- Take Care How You Listen: Sermons by John Piper on Receiving the Word
- A Tribute to My Father: With Other Writings